- The full cost of your booking must be paid prior to occupation of the room. This can be done by electronic transfer at least 72 hrs prior to arrival or by credit/debit card on arrival. If a transfer is made, a deposit slip to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 50% of the booking amount is to be paid one week before arrival date, for a booking to be confirmed.
Failure to do this MAY result in the automatic cancellation of your provisional reservation.
CANCELLATIONS (WRITTEN REQUEST NEEDED):
- Bookings that are cancelled or not taken up will be considered as cancellation and are subject to the following conditions:
- A cancellation made 14 days or more prior to the arrival date, no fee will be charged;
- A cancellation is made later or in a case of a no show, the full reservation amount will be forfeited.
Amendments to a booking are made free of charge, with the following exceptions:
- If arrival is postponed 14 days or less before the booked arrival date, full booking amount will be forfeited.
- Should visitors not arrive on the reserved date, the accommodation will be held until the following day, but the full reservation amount will be forfeited.
- No credit will be given for any decrease in the number of people/rooms that are booked.
- Should the number of persons booked increase, any additional charges will apply.
- In case of refunds, banking fees are for the guest’s account.
Under no circumstances shall maximum room occupancy be exceeded.